VISS Sonic is an advanced '3 in 1' beauty device that utilises ultrasonic waves to deliver 3 indendent beauty treatments at home.
VISS Sonic is a Skin Scrubber with additional extra beauty functions. It works for you as your personal beauty assistant:
- ultrasonic massager
- microdermabrasion and exfoliation tool
- iontophoresis device
VISS Sonic - the 'must have' beauty device for discerning men and women wishing to improve and maintain their best appearance!
VISS Sonic '3 in 1' Device - Massage, Microdermabrasion, Iontophoresis
VISS Sonic Ultrasonic Microdermabrasion and Iontophoresis Device for Home Use
VISS Sonic - a skin scrubber with extra beauty functions
VISS Sonic is a technologically advanced microdermabrasion and iontophoresis device that uses ultrasonic waves to exfoliate the skin and to facilitate absorption and penetration of vitamins and nutrients into deep skin layers. VISS Sonic features advanced ultrasonic technology enabling you to enjoy the benefits of professional Microdermabrasion and Iontophoresis beauty treatments in your own home.
VISS Sonic was designed with safety, simplicity and efficacy in mind - you can use it with confidence and ease to cleanse and exfoliate your skin or to perform iontophoresis to replenish your skin with rejuvenating vitamins and nutrients.
VISS Sonic exfoliates your skin, removes impurities, such as dead skin cells and pollutants from the surface of the skin and clears blocked pores. Additionally, the VISS Sonic can also be used to increase penetration of vitamins and nutrients from your skin care into the deep layers of your skin for greater cosmetic effects.
- Bikini area
VISS Sonic works well when used alongside good skin care regime. When ultrasonic microdermabrasion is combined with good anti pigmentation skin care, it helps to achieve the most impressive outcomes in combating hyper-pigmentation.
VISS Sonic background
VISS Sonic treatment effects summary
- Exfoliates the skin
- Cleanses blocked pores
- Destroys bacteria and germs
- Helps the skin to stay blemish free
- Aids absorption and penetration of vitamins and nutrients from skin care
- Decreases appearance of wrinkles and age spots
- Helps to improve skin elasticity
VISS Sonic - how does it work?
VISS Sonic utilises proven ultrasonic technology used by professional beauticians and dermatologists for many years.
Ultrasonic Massage and Exfoliation
High frequency ultrasound waves vibrate at 40000 (i.e. 40 thousand) vibrations per second. When applied to the surface of the skin, the ultrasonic vibrations massage, exfoliate and revitilise the skin, whilst removing dead skin cells and other superficial debris.
High frequency ultrasonic waves massage the skin and lift off all the impurities from the skin surface and pores, preparing the skin to receive skin care preparations, such as vitamin serums, nourishing lotions and moisturisers.
Microdermabrasion exfoliation with ultrasonic waves is particle-free. This specific beauty process is called 'cavitation'.
Cavitation exfoliates the top epidermal layer of the skin, removes dead skin cells, diminishes comedones and dissolves debris found on the surface of skin. Cavitation is a painless skin resurfacing method that is safe and effective with visible results seen after just a single treatment.
Ultrasonic exfoliation is gentle, non-invasive, easy to perform and suitable for all skin types.
Ultrasonic exfoliation requires the skin to be moist. You can use water or your favourite cleansing gel.
Ultrasonic waves are also utilised for iontophoresis, a transdermal delivery system. During iontophoresis, substances are infused into the body via the skin by application of low electrical currents. Iontophoresis is frequently used to infuse medications, vitamins and nutrients to the body via the skin.
In beauty therapy, vitamin serums (i.e. vitamin C), skin nourishing lotions and moisturisers are applied to the clean skin to beautify and moisturise the skin. Absorption of vitamins and nutrients from the skin preparations can be improved by the aid of iontophoresis. Iontophoresis is completely safe and suitable for all skin types. It helps you to utilise your skin care by ensuring its greater absorption and deeper penetration for greater outcomes.
With VISS Sonic, you can use your own favourite skincare products.
Using the VISS Sonic
Applying VISS Sonic is simple and you will soon develop proficiency of use. Read user manual before first use and retain it for future reference.
VISS Sonic has 4 treatment functions:
1. Ultrasonic exfoliation and massage: In function 1, using water or cleansing gel, you can massage and exfoliate your skin by moving it slowly at 45 degrees angle over treated area.
2. Negative iontophoresis - Vitamin C induction: When using function 2, apply a small amount of vitamin serum or gel to the treated area, then hold the device at 20 degrees angle on the skin, holding it for 10 seconds to aid vitamin penetration into the skin. Repeat till you cover the target area completely.
3. Positive iontophoresis - cleansing mode: To apply function 3, you should moisten the skin with water or cleansing gel. Holding the device at a 20 degrees angle, move it slowly over the entire area of the treated skin.
4. Ultrasonic massage with iontophoresis: Prior to using the device in function 4, apply your favourite moisturiser. Holding the device at a 20 degrees angle, move it slowly over the treated area.
For optimum results, you should use your VISS Sonic 2 - 3 times per week for 5 minutes.
Examples of suggested treatment regimes:
- Function 1 followed by function 2 - exfoliation followed by vitamin C induction
- Use functions 1, 2 & 4 in succession - exfoliation, vitamin C infusion and iontophoresis aided moisturising
- Alternatively, develop your own routine by combining selected functions based on your individual needs.
- Use function 3 when you wish to perform cleansing only.
Please note that your skin should be clean and moist at the start of the ultrasonic treatment.
Following the treatment, wipe off your VISS Sonic clean with soft moist cloth.
Store the VISS Sonic safely till next use.
VISS Sonic technical specifications
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240 V ~ 50 - 60 Hz
- Charger cable fitted with 3 pin plug (UK plug)
- Dimensions: 200 x 50 x 25 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- 1 year warranty
VISS Sonic Ultrasonic Microdermabrasion and Iontophoresis Device kit
VISS Sonic kit consists of the main ultrasonic unit, charger with cable fitted with 3 pin UK mains plug, carry pouch and a user manual.
CE mark and 1 year warranty
VISS Sonic Contraindications
- Not for use by children under the age of 12
- If you suffer any form of dermatitis
- If you are prone to allergic reactions or rashes when using skincare products
- If you suffer haemophilia
- If you have liver disorders or skin disorders related to liver disease or liver failure
- If you have a pacemaker or any other kind of implanted electronic medical device
- If you have any metal plates or implants in your body, including those in the hips and legs
- Don not use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding
- If you have or currently had heart problems or a heart disease